Featuring 160mm of smooth and active Maestro suspension travel, an ALUXX SL aluminum frameset, and cutting-edge 27.5 wheel technology, Reign 27.5 shines brightest when the trail gets rowdy. It’s strong enough to tame aggressive terrain and efficient enough to conquer climbs with ease. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design and air or coil shock-compatible shock mounts make Reign 27.5 the choice for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 6.3 inches of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 160mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- RockShox Monarch Plus Debonair RC3 rear shock
- DT Swiss M 1700 Spline 2 wheelset
- SRAM X1 11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes